Open Your Eyes to Great Eye Care
You’ll Find it All Here. Experience. Excellence. Commitment.
The physicians and the staff at Retina Specialists of Tampa are dedicated to providing the highest standards of care in the treatment of eye diseases. As are retina specialists with many years of experience, Dr. Tarabishy and Dr. Dunn are committed to excellence in patient care, treating Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and surgical diseases of the retina, macula, and vitreous. We specialize in the pain-free treatment of the most challenging retinal disease cases and continuously work to provide our patients with the best possible experience, and the best possible outcome. For each, we create a treatment plan tailored to their specific needs.
Why Choose Retina Specialists of Tampa?
• We offer same-day appointments
• We are available for you 24 x 7
• We administer pain-free eye injections
• No face-down positioning macular hole repair and minimal use of face-down positioning with detachment surgery
• Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network Investigators
• Affordable rates for self-pay patients
• Bilingual retina specialists and staff in Spanish and Arabic
• We treat our patients like friends and family
What is a Retina Specialist?
Dr. Tarabishy and Dr. Dunn have both completed a rigorous educational process to become retina specialists. This educational process begins with the completion of a bachelors degree. Thereafter, four years of medical school are required. This is followed by one year of internship and three years of ophthalmology residency.
Thereafter, Dr. Tarabishy and Dr. Dunn each completed a two year vitreoretinal surgery fellowship. They learned from leaders in their field how to best manage medical and surgical retinal conditions.